002. I've had the nicest weekend that's been filled with cute films, bunny cuddles and snoozing. Ralphie has been so cuddly these past few days and he actually sat on my lap during pretty much the whole of Sleepless in Seattle. What a cutie!
003. They don't make films like they used to at all, in my opinion! With the exception of a few, I'm not into all these action packed films full of special effects and fancy pants editing. Give me a cute story and a lovely soundtrack and I'm totally enthralled. It's the simple things I love!
004. I can't seem to stop myself searching for gorgeous tattoos on sites like weheartit. The episode of LA ink where the girl gets a tattoo of an open book with a tree coming out of it & a few scattered pages with lines from Little Miss Muffet on them from Kim is probably one of the most beautiful tattoos I've seen & seeing it again has reignited my love.
005. My boyfriend says I'm one of the most difficult people to buy gifts for & I can totally see why. He asked me to put together a Christmas wish list kind of thing so he can pick one or two things from it that he knows I'm going to love, but it would still be a surprise because I won't know what he's picked. Does that make sense? Anyway, I'm totally clueless as to what to put on the list. How is he's supposed to know what I'd like when I don't even know myself?! What's on your Christmas list this year?
006. If there's ever anything you'd like to know you can ask me anything on my formspring page. I'll answer pretty much anything, so ask away if you would like to. I also have a twitter account, I need to get better at following people back on there. I fell out of love with Twitter but I really do think it's a fabulous way of getting to know people!
007. I'm planning an ombre re-vamp at the moment. I love having pink hair, I've had people come up to me and say 'Oh no, your hair was so nice. What have you done?' & I've had total strangers stopping me and telling me they love it. It's totally not at all, but I really feel like I'm indulging my rebellious side. Anyway, since the dye I use washes out super quickly I figured I could start experimenting with a few different colours. There's a gorgeous bright blue that I'm contemplating, I've secretly always wanted blue hair but it's a bit scary. For some reason pink hair seems very tame compared to blue. What do you think?
008. Have you seen the John Lewis Christmas advert? It is just too adorable for words, and yes, I even watched the making of because things like that fascinate me. When I had just started College I remember wanting to go down a cinematography career path, I'm not sure what stopped me, I probably convinced myself I'd never make it. I think still images are more my thing, but maybe I'll stop talking myself out of things and start talking myself into things! I've totally gone off on a tangent here, I was going to say how lovely is Ellie Goulding's version of Your Song? You should totally watch the video if you haven't already because it's lovely. Ellie is so so pretty and I'd quite like to be able to sing like her, please?
009. Okay, I've rambled on for long enough now. To think I was thinking of quitting my Sunday Snapshot series because I felt like I never had anything to say. Just goes to show, a little bit of effort pays off dramatically.
P.S. Just a little reminder that you have until 11:59pm on Saturday enter my little giveaway if you would like to! I will be drawing the winner one week today and hopefully that person won't have too long to wait until they get their prize!
P.P.S. I switched over to a .com a couple of days ago so I think it's still in the transition stages. Hopefully my posts still show up on your dashboard and everything should be fully sorted very soon!