Sunday, 5 December 2010
Sunday Snapshot 008.
001. I cannot believe it actually snowed here this week. I was probably about 5 the last time it snowed this much! I sort of got my very own snow day too, which made me smile lots! We all love unexpected days off work!
002. Today I have to go to work for 3 hours, it would seem a little pointless but it gives me an excuse to have a quick look around a few shops after so it’s okay. I’m hoping Primark have some weekend type bags in because I really don’t want to have to take a proper suitcase on the train with me on Monday. I know accessorize have some lovely ones in at the moment but they’re so pricey!
003. I can’t believe I’m at 730 followers, I’m astounded and so happy! So as a little thank you I’m going to pick up a few pretty things for a mini Christmas giveaway. That post should hopefully be up before the end of the week! What would you lovelies prefer – a few winners to get a couple of little prizes or one winner to get all of the prizes? I’m not sure, but I think I’m leaning towards a few winners. That sounds more fun! Either way it’s not going to be a huge giveaway although I really wish I could afford one!
004. I have decided to disable my formspring account indefinitely. I’m pretty sure that it's just more trouble than it’s worth. You should all read Gem’s fabulous post about haters and also read the way Beth fabulously addressed someone’s idiotic ‘question’ directed at her.
005. My house is officially on the market and I’m a little bit sad. This is my childhood home so part of me wants to keep hold of it forever and not let anyone else have it but I know that’s not possible. I think sometimes you have to embrace change even if it’s the last thing you want.
Have a lovely Sunday sweethearts!