I never seem to look forward to Monday's, even during times in which they don't mark the start of my working week. For some reason good things don't seem to happen in my life on a Monday so in a bid to put a smile on my face, even for just a little while, I decided to have a browse online and look at pretty things I'd like to own. Even though I probably never will own every item, unless of course a money tree decided to plant itself in my garden in which case I'd buy everyone a present, I find window shopping strangely therapeutic. Is that weird? Maybe, but at the very least it's nice looking at pretty pictures!
1. My inner magpie saw this super pretty sparkly princess ring on the Temporary:Secretary website and squealed a little! I adore the blue ring a la Princess Kate but this colour has the edge for me because it's just that little bit different. Perfect.
2. I first saw this rose garland on the Temporary:Secretary blog when Sarah was doing a little outfit of the day with a super cute bunny dress & I instantly loved it. I know lots of other people did too because I think it went on sale and then sold out super quickly! A lot of these flower garland accessories on the high street have been a bit garish and well, just a bit much but this one is more understated & subtle which I really like.
3. This lace dress from Topshop is a super popular one & I can see why, it's beautiful. Unfortunately I don't have the legs for a dress like this but I've seen lots of beautiful girlies looking fabulous in it, especially the blue one they had in stock a little while back.
4. Having never have tried a Models Own nail polish before I have no idea what the quality is like but when I was browsing ASOS I spotted this beautiful jade colour in their new pro range. I'm sure it's not the most unique of colours but it looks stunning & perfect for the summer months!
5. I don't think I will ever stop lusting over a pair of these Vivienne Westwood shoes. I have a pair of black shoes in a similar style to these already so I sadly can't justify the £150 price tag when my other pair don't get a lot of love. The Viv shoes come in a gorgeous pink shade but I'm not sure that I'd be able to pull them off. Maybe this is one of those things I'm just meant to admire from afar!
6. ASOS have recently started stocking Stila make up products and I have to admit that I'm a little shocked at how pricey they are. I thought Stila was a super affordable brand but it looks like I was pretty wrong there! When you think of Stila you'll probably automatically think of Kitten eyeshadow. I've always thought it was a pretty colour & I love the idea of these little smudge pots.
Are you lusting over anything at the moment?