I really enjoyed tinkering around in photoshop putting together a little visual representation of all the pretty things I would very much like to own last week so I must say, I was looking forward to another Monday rolling around so that I could do it again! ♥
1. Essie nail polish names are always ridiculously adorable, this one is called Smooth Sailing & there's no prizes for guessing why this is on my lust list! Cute name aside, I think this looks like a beautiful lavender toned blue & I currently don't have anything remotely like it in my small polish collection.
2. There's no denying the Benefit stains look adorable in their little nail polish-esque packaging and the colours often don't disappoint either. My heart always tells me that this tiny bottle will last me pretty much forever but my head says it's just far too pricey. For once I'm going with my head (for now) but Cha Cha Tint will remain firmly on my wish list for a long time!
3. I'm completely in love with this Little Nell half penny necklace. It would go with so many outfits & I know that it would quickly become one of those pieces that I just wouldn't take off, except you know, to shower of course!
4. Another beautiful piece that would go with so many of the dresses I own is this feather necklace from Temporary:Secretary. I've seen (and loved) so many feather necklaces over the past few months but the cut out detail of this one makes it a little bit special & extra pretty!
5. How Sarenza, the online shoe shop that everyone is talking about, has completely passed me by in the last few weeks I have no idea! I must have been living under a rock because I've only just discovered the site and had a good ol' nosey through. These Melissa boots in particular caught my eye & I love how simple they are, yet they have that added bit of beautiful detail. I'd love them to be sitting in my wardrobe waiting for the autumn and winter to arrive & since I conducted the boyfriend test (the one where I put on my highest heels and stand next to the boy to see if I'm taller) & found that he's still taller than me, my lust list has gained quite a few pairs of heels. There is, of course, absolutely nothing wrong with being taller than your significant other, I just have a ridiculous complex about being taller than my boyfriend and I have no idea why!
6. This beautiful blush is Mata Hari from NARS and I'm pretty sure that this will be the next luxury make up purchase I make whenever I find myself with a few extra pennies. I have more than enough make up, especially blusher, but this is a colour I've been longing for for a really long time & I know that it would get a lot of love forever & ever!
What's sitting at the top of your lust list at the moment?