Yumi Hummingbird Dress is just beautiful. The print is stunning, the cut looks super flattering & I love the length of the sleeves and the button detailing on the bust.
2. During my teenage years Nirvana were my favourite band and even now I have a little soft spot for their songs so when I spied this Nirvana vest top from H&M I instantly wanted to own one! I think this would be really nice bought in a few sizes larger so it's super over sized with a pair of thick black leggings for a laid back look. I also love the Jimi Hendrix print & The Beatles print too but the Nirvana one is my favourite!
3. I'm not usually a huge fan of the clothes in New Look but this shirt dress is just gorgeous! The rich blue colour is beautiful & perfect for the upcoming Autumn season & the ribbon belt around the waist makes it wonderfully flattering!
4. The Topshop Gel Eyeliner in Ink went on my lust list as soon as I read Lily's review here. I have Blacktrack Fluid Line from MAC and although I like it, I don't love it. It doesn't stay put very well at all on me so I'm pretty disappointed. I can't use liquid liners at all, my hands just don't co-operate so I'm after the perfect gel liner!
5. I only have one of Topshop's blushers and that's a cream one in the shade Neon Rose. I've just spotted that Topshop have now introduced some new powder blushers to their make up range and this shade which is called Powdered really caught my attention.
6. I only ever tend to wear flat ballet pumps because I never manage to find any other shoes that I really like. These Cut Out Lace Up shoes from New Look are a little bit unusual and that's why I love them so much. I like that they have a tiny heel & I think they'd go with a lot of different outfits. They're a bit of a bargain too at £17.99!
7. I'm in desperate need of a good eye cream. I don't think anything would be able to reduce my dark circles but as I get that little bit older I'd like to invest in one that will keep my under eyes hydrated. Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream from Origins has had a lot of positive reviews & I'd really love to try it!
Have you tried either of these Topshop make up items before?
What's at the top of your lust list at the moment?