Croc Satchel Turn Lock Box Bag from Love Hearts & Crosses I instantly fell in love. I've been on the lookout for a nice bag with a chain strap that can be worn long across the body or shortened to wear on the shoulder & I think this is the nicest one I've seen in a long time! I'm not sure which colour to opt for though; the pink is lovely but I'm not sure it would go with everything I'd like it to, I'd be too scared of getting the cream one dirty & the tan is gorgeous but I wear more black so I think the black bag would be the best option. I'm terrible at making decisions, I'd buy one of each if I could!
2. Yes I do visit clothing websites and type bunny or rabbit into the little search boxes. I'm not ashamed because bunnies are cute. And this ASOS Bunny Ears Ring is SO adorable! His little face is super cute, I think he looks like he should be called Arthur. Yes I also like to name things, I'm silly like that!
3. I don't want to speak too soon & jinx it but I think I've solved my not being able to wear eye make up because it melts off in less than an hour problem! I recently got my first Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner and I'm in love. I got the shade Recess which I believe is discontinued from Cheap Smells for a bargainous price! The next shade on my wish list is Bunny Hop, not entirely for the name but mostly!
4. Why is Topshop so expensive?! I'm totally in love with this Pleated Peter Pan Smock Dress (although I'd love it even more if it were black!) but there's absolutely no way I would spend £50 on it!
5. Matalan has really upped its game in recent months hasn't it? This Lace Dress is completely gorgeous & it looks like it would be super flattering on so many different people! The website says this is perfect for dressy occasions but I'd totally wear this in the daytime! I'm forever an over-dresser though!
6. It's not often I look at the River Island website, for some reason it's just not really on my fashion radar however I saw this Cream Chelsea Girl Hedgehog Jumper & thought it was super cute and perfect for autumn! If I were to purchase I think I'd go for a few sizes bigger than I am so it's extra cosy.
7. Lots of things caught my eye from the recent Illamasqua collection but the Cream Pigment in the shade Androgen looks especially beautiful. I think it would give the cheeks the perfect coral flush for the autumn - I love wearing warm tones with my make up when it's colder outside.
8. It has recently come to my attention, mostly thanks to my boyfriend making fun of me, that I have no comfortable or practical shoes. I really do need to change this sometime very soon. These Tassel Front Loafers from Matalan look fairly practical and most importantly, they look cute! I can imagine wearing these with super thick tights, a pretty dress and snuggly cardigan in the autumn and winter.
What's on your current lust list? If you do similar posts make sure to link me in the comments, I'd love to have a read!