Keep Calm And Carry On necklaces from Temporary:Secretary since I first saw them. I mean, just look at them, they're gorgeous with a capital G! I wish it was my birthday so I could pop one on my wishlist because I would be thrilled to unwrap one of these lovelies as a gift! There are so many colours to pick from & I think I'd go for the Vintage Pink with its gold chain and pretty floral design. Which design would you pick out?
2. I was having one of my weekly browsing sessions on ASOS, as you do, and stumbled across the NARS Calanque Trio Eyeshadow Palette and I think it's just gorgeous. It was reduced to £26.50 a couple of days ago but I know that I don't need it & it doesn't have the best reviews online so I talked myself out of it and now it's back to its full price of £33. I own the Urban Decay Naked palette so my collection doesn't need more neutral shadows but this would be super handy to just pop into my bag whereas the Naked palette isn't. However, I think that this will be one of those items that remains on my lust list and never makes it in to my collection.
3. I'm currently experiencing a slight obsession with Sausage Dogs and I'm not entirely sure why. I spotted this Sausage Dog Print Blouse from Yumi & I fell in lust because it's just SO cute! I adore the print, the three quarter length sleeves and the peter pan collar! It also has an adorable little bow detail on the back which is what I love about Yumi, their attention to detail is incredible! At £35 I think its a little on the pricey side but because it's so adorable it would be worth every penny!
4. Considering how pricey clothes from Topshop are, I'm pleasantly surprised at how affordable the make up is! This Topshop Lipstick from the Smoke & Mirrors Collection called Pillow Talk looks like the perfect, wearable baby pink. At £9 it's a little more expensive than the permanent lipstick line but the packaging is so beautiful I'd happily pay the extra pound. I also really love the shade Rumour Has It but that may just be because it's an Adele song. I think I may treat myself to both shades, after all, a new tube of lipstick is much cheaper than a new outfit & I think both do similar things at refreshing your look.
5. Matalan recently popped their Autumn/Winter lookbook in the post for me to have a look through and I just about fell in love with everything. Until a few weeks ago Matalan wasn't even on my clothing radar but now they're up there as one of my current favourite shops. This Sequin Dress has fast become the item I'm lusting over the most, even though I have nowhere to wear it, but I'm not one to worry about a little thing like that. I'd probably wear it everywhere, nipping to the post office, buying a pint of milk, or even just around the house because it makes me feel good! Joking aside, this is the perfect little winter dress. Pair it with beautiful black heels, a dark smokey eye, nude lip & big hair and you'll be the belle of the ball. At £28 it's a complete steal too! *wants*
6. I'm on the lookout for a new foundation. I'd like one with medium to full coverage, not matte, shades to match fair skinned people like myself and that won't accentuate dry skin. HELP! I love the sound of NARS Sheer Glow but I'm not sure that it's quite what I'm looking for but I have NO idea where to start! I probably would have bought sheer glow from ASOS but they don't cater for my shade - I've guessed that I'd be Gobi but honestly I have no idea. I'm scared of make up counters and I live in the middle of nowhere now so I don't have any make up counters to visit!
7. Eeeeee, Bunny! Pretty much the only shop in the centre of my little village is Dorothy Perkins and when I was in there last I spotted this Blonde Rabbit Hottie. How cute is he with his little stripey ears! I love him.
8. Yep, more sausage dogs! I've seen this ASOS Double Finger Sausage Dog Ring everywhere and I just love it although I know I wouldn't wear it very often. I think that's why I've never bought it. At only £8 it's super affordable but I know it would just sit in my jewellery box unworn and what's the point in that?
Are you lusting over any similar items?