2. I know I talk about Temporary:Secretary a lot but seriously, every time I pop on to have a look at all the pretty jewellery I see something that I've missed before and fall in love. That website is just a treasure trove of beautiful & truly unique jewellery and I know that lots of you think the same! I absolutely adore this Temporary:Secretary Cuckoo Clock Necklace and at £14 I think it's a total bargain!
3. Love Hearts and Crosses is another website I mention a lot but again, there's always new jewellery and accessories sitting on the website waiting to be found and lusted over! This Love Hearts and Crosses Mock Croc Satchel Fold Over Flap Bag is the latest thing to catch my eye and I just adore it! Satchel bags with long straps will probably always be my favourite style of bag because they're so roomy and they look so stylish with almost any outfit. I don't own a black satchel bag & I think I need this one in my life!
4. This Matalan Be Beau Belted Fur Coat has just stolen my heart & even though I know it won't be practical in the rain, I just love it so much. I'm not usually the biggest fan of faux fur, I hugely detest the real fur industry and sometimes faux fur just feels too close to that for comfort. This coat however is clearly faux fur and it just looks so snuggly & warm. I really like the belt detail, I'm a huge fan of cinching in at the waist and I think I may have to make this beauty mine!
5. This gorgeous glittery pot of prettiness is Gone Gonzo nail polish by OPI and as soon as I spied this on ASOS I fell in love. It's blue, it's sparkly, it's glittery and I just need to have it! I haven't even googled swatches of it, I don't care if the formula is a total let down, I just love it and I think it would look so pretty sat on my dressing table. Yes I am that shallow.
6. I was watching one of Lisa Eldridge's videos the other day and she was wearing this completely amazing shirt and after a little bit of comment stalking I learned that she got it from Topshop. My heart did sink a little bit because I instantly knew it was going to be super pricey & I was right, this Dog Print Blouse by Unique is a whopping £110 so it's safe to say I will never own this beauty but I shall continue to admire it from afar!
7. If I weren't so bloomin' tall I would have snapped these Matalan Multi Layer Occasion Platforms up the second I saw them because they're gorgeous! I love the gold, silver & black colours together and these are pretty much the perfect shoe for the upcoming party season if you want something that will make a statement but not be all up in everyone's faces. They're only £18 as well, what a steal!
8. Benefit's boxed blushers have always intrigued me, just not quite enough to shell out £23.50 for one - they seem so crazy expensive! I do however love that Benefit bring out these little sets and this year Benefit PowdaWowza has caught my attention because it contains the three powders I'd love to try the most; Coralista, Bella Bamba & Hoola. Need need need!
9. I have officially found the best slippers in the world - and I don't even really like cats that much (don't kill me!)! I was casually browsing Topshop, as you do, and I stumbled across these ESME Velvet Cat Slippers & I think they're nothing short of amazing! Sure, they probably wouldn't keep my feet super warm & cosy but who the heck cares about that, look at them! They're SO cute! They come in green to & I can't lie, I'd be tempted to sneakily pick up both colours!
What are you currently lusting over? Do you always have lots of things on your lust list or is that just me?!