2. We all know by now what a sucker I am for blush, and when a blush has a pretty pattern embossed on it, you can bet that I will want it. Paul & Joe is a brand that has incredible packaging and I am in love with this A Mid Summers Night blush in the shade Nymph which is described as a pop of pink colour. Yeah, I just love it, there are no other words!
3. My first foray into Figs & Rouge lip balms came courtesy of last months GlossyBox & I'm now lusting after more scents. The Rambling Rose scent/flavour is gorgeous & so moisturising and lovely, but now I have my eye on the Wild Cherry scent. Anything cherry flavoured I am guaranteed to love, mmm cherries!
4. I browse the New-In section of the Topshop website on a fairly regular basis for no other reason than to lust over the pretty clothes & I know I'm not alone in doing this, come on, own up! As usual, there were so many things that caught my eye. The stand out piece for me at the moment is this gorgeous apricot coloured Ariya skirt by the brand Goldie. It's quite pricey & I'm not sure I'd ever buy it but I adore it. The colour is perfect and the high-low hem line is so nice! A pet peeve of mine though are items that are dry-clean or hand wash only, grrr!
5. It's no secret that I'm on a huge Topshop make up kick at the moment, you'll know if you've seen my last two posts which were both mini reviews on items from the range I'm currently loving! I can't get over how lovely the lipsticks are and when I was in the store I had a hard time choosing which shades I wanted. The shade Tease is described as a Barbie Pink and I'm wanting me some of that for the summer time. I think I'll always be all about the pink shades when it comes to make up, for some reason I just find they work better on my skin tone that more coral shades. I also love the name Tease!
6. Another Topshop Lipstick shade I'm lusting after is Mischief which is described as a Bright Red. I don't own a true bright red shade, the closest I've got currently is Revlon Cherries in the Snow which is a lot more of a bright pink, and lately I've been really lusting after one. I think I'll save this purchase until I no longer have pink hair because I'm not sure how well the two will go together! None the less, Mischief looks stunning & I imagine the formula is really lovely too!
7. Another Topshop item I'm lusting over at the moment are these super cute pink Vectra4 Canvas Studded Slippers. Gosh, they're just so adorable! I have a bit of a thing for canvas shoes, they just remind me of summer holidays and day trips from when I was younger. These are a little edgier that I usually go for, I'm very safe when it comes to fashion but I think these would look lovely paired with a pretty summer floral dress!
8. For my birthday, my wonderful boyfriend bought me the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow cream highlight and it's pretty safe to say that I'm now in love with highlighters. I cannot believe I have never really owned or used one before, I have been missing out big time! I have always seen amazing reviews for NARS Albatross highlight powder and I would absolutely love to try it. It seems to give a much more intense look/shine than the Jemma Kidd & the gold sheen just looks amazing. This will be my next NARS purchase without a doubt!
9. How did I not know that Dainty Doll had a cream blush range?! They all have super cute names but the shade that appeals to me the most is called Orange County Girl. Perhaps it's because I will always love the TV show, The O.C and this reminds me of that, but the description says it's a nude shade that lifts features & adds definition. I'm all about the lifting of features and creating definition! I know, I know, I definitely don't need any more blushers but this one does look super lovely!
I thought I was over buying make up but my wishlist this week seems to say otherwise!
What are you currently lusting over?
If you've done a wish list post recently be sure to link me in the comments, I always love to have a good nose at what others are coveting!
P.S. Don't forget to enter my Cheap Frills jewellery giveaway here!