this sweet little Benefit deal! I've had my eye on Hoola Bronzer for such a long time but I'm not sure if it'll look too dark and muddy on me! I've been torn between this and NARS Laguna for a super long time and I'm honestly not sure that either of them will suit me. But this little Benefit deal looks lovely, for the same price as the Hoola bronzer alone you also get a mini Watts Up highlighter & a mini Cha Cha Tint. Looks like the perfect summer combination to me!
2. Ever since I first tried out the Enrapture Totem Styler I've had my eye on the Extremity Heated Rollers! I'm not one to spend ages faffing around with my hair in the mornings, so the idea of throwing some rollers in my hair and leaving them to set while I'm doing my make up and choosing an outfit really appeals to me! I'm so lazy!
3. Vila is one of my all time favourite clothing brands and I fell in love with the Fleur Dress when I spotted it on Zalando! I adore the cut of the dress and the red and white stripes are just so darling. It totally wouldn't go with my pink ombre though, which I'm thinking of ditching in favour of purple or turquoise! I miss wearing all my red dresses and I would love to add this to my little collection, it just looks so summery!
4. There's one word to describe this Ombre Fluid Blazer from Topshop and that word is WOW! If I didn't get so hot and bothered in the summer sunshine I would snap this up in a second because it's so beautiful and would look super cute thrown over sweet summer dresses. Gorgeous!
5. I have reached that point in my life where I'm happy enough with my skin and really fancy trying out a tinted moisturiser. I have heard endless positive reviews of the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser and after a little bit of research I think that the shade porcelain might be a good match for me. At £33 it's so expensive and I think that's what's holding me back. Have you ever tried this? What did you think of it? Or if you have any other tinted moisturiser recommendations that come in pale shades I'd love to know! I was thinking the MAC Studio Moisture Tint might be good to try?
6. The new Jubilee collection from Raffles Bizarre had me swooning, everything is so British and wonderful and I just adore everything. My absolute favourite piece is this teacup necklace, I think it's adorable! Jess is SO talented to be able to create just wonderful and unique pieces of jewellery!
7. I am well and truly hooked on highlights and illuminators, so this Stila All Over Shimmer Luminizer looks gorgeous. Promising to add a touch of shimmer while diminishing imperfections makes it sound gorgeous too!
8. This cream blush from Dainty Doll in the shade Paper Roses looks like the most perfect soft pink to brighten up fair skin. I think this would look lovely with a tiny bit of bronzer to warm the face, lots and lots of mascara and a pretty pink gloss for a relaxed summer look. I also really like the Dainty Doll packaging, it's simple but super sweet and elegant at the same time. Lovely!
9. Another highlight I'm lusting over big time is Sunbeam from Topshop. I really love that this is a golden highlight shade making it absolutely perfect for the summer and everything about it just looks wonderful. At only £9 it looks like it's a bit of a bargain too!
Do you have a tinted moisturiser that you really like using in the summer time, because I'd really love to hear your recommendations. There's nothing worse when you're enjoying a lovely day in the sunshine to start feeling your foundation slowly melting off. Icky!
What's on your current wishlist?
I hope you're having a lovely start to the weekend! Do you have any plans?