|Dior Creme de Rose. Lavish Alice Floral Satchel. Glamorous dress. Lavish Alice Tropical Leaf Jacket. Bed Head Dumb Blonde reconstructor. Topshop Glow Highlighter. Matalan Mint Quilted Bag.|
01. I feel that splurging £18.50 on a lip balm may be a little silly when I adore my Blistex lip balms that don't cost more than £3 a pot but the Creme de Rose from Dior just looks so indulgent and lovely. I'm a huge sucker for anything rose & Dior is a brand that I find myself coveting all the time. I have heard lots of good things about it though, see I'm trying to justify it to myself in my head already!
02. Lavish Alice is a fairly new brand on my fashion radar but I have fallen in love with this little vintage black and nude floral satchel. The neutral colours mean that this would go with so many different outfits and I love that the floral pattern isn't over the top, it's a kind of sophisticated floral rather than an in your face garish one. I think it's beautiful!
03. Glamorous is another brand I have recently discovered and this Chloe Black Dress with Gold Tip Collar has especially caught my eye after having a little browse around. It has such a lovely shape and I'm really loving the polka dot shirt top. The little gold collar tips are the perfect little addition and for £30 I think it's a wonderful dress all round!
04. This Tropical Leaf Print tailored jacket from Lavish Alice isn't something I would usually gravitate towards but I just think it's absolutely gorgeous! I'd wear it in a very safe way, with a simple black dress, tights and flats but I think that it would add the perfect pop of colour and it looks like it has a really flattering shape to it. At under £25 I think it's a total bargain and I would love to have this hanging in my wardrobe. I think I would wear it all the time!
05. For the longest time I thought that not conditioning my super oily hair would make it not so oily, but I was so wrong. I think my hair was just producing more oils to replace the ones I was stripping out of my hair. After a few months of not conditioning my hair properly it's not in the best condition so I would love to try out the Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor. The lightening sprays I have been using have slightly taken their toll on my ends especially and I'm hopeful that this would make a lovely little hair treatment once a week.
06. Another Topshop make up product has caught my eye and it's the Glow Highlighter in Polish which comes in a super cute little pot! I'm a huge fan of highlights, especially now it's summer because I love the healthy glow it gives the complexion making you look extra radiant.
07. Lastly, another bag from Matalan has caught my eye. Matalan are really on a roll this season, especially with their accessories and home wares! I'm a huge sucker for any bags that have a chain handle, I just love the way they look and this minty green colour is just so perfect for the summer - it's a colour that makes me happy to look at!
What are you currently coveting?