|1. ASOS Bunny Ring Holder. 2. DiorSkin Nude Illuminating Powder. 3. Essie Lovie Dovie. 4. Red Fox SpiritHood. 5. Dogtooth Blazer. 6. Japonesque Pro Blush Brush. 7. Lovestruck Rona Shirt. 8. Hero&Cape Kitty Cat Cropped Tee. 9. Dior Addict Lip Glow.|
02. I've seen the Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder popping up on a few blogs lately and for some reason any time I see a Dior make up item I instantly want it. There's something so luxurious about their products and I always hear such good things about them, which instantly justifies the price tags in my mind! This sounds like such a beautiful product and one that's definitely worth the investment!
03. I've discovered that I really only like wearing pink or blue shades on my nails for some reason and the polish that has caught my eye lately is Essie Lovie Dovie. This looks like the most perfect light pink and I really love the fresh and clean look this kind of colour gives to the nails. I really like Essie polishes, I think they last quite well without chipping and they have an amazing colour range!
04. With the weather turning practically Arctic (okay, I may be exaggerating ever so slightly on that one!) over the past few days my love of SpiritHoods has been growing! This is the Red Fox SpiritHood and I love the little ears, I think it's so cute. Importantly it also looks SO cosy and comfortable!
05. It was love at first sight when I spotted this Dogtooth Blazer by Unique on the Topshop website! The colour is perfect, in fact the only thing I'm not keen on is the £140 price tag. Oh how I wish it were cheaper!
06. I adore Japonesque brushes and after having a look around for a new blush brush I've decided that the Japonesque Pro Blush Brush looks really lovely! It's definitely more on the pricey side but I have a few of their brushes already and I must say that they are such lovely quality.
07. Lovestruck is a clothing brand that hasn't been on my radar for very long, but I am so in love with their pieces & their brand name is super cute! Burgundy is one of my favourite colours for the Autumn and I have fallen in love with the Rona Shirt, it's so cute! The cream detailing and pretty buttons really make it extra lovely!
08. Hero&Cape have just launched their new collection and one of the stand out pieces for me is the Kitty Cat Cropped Tee. I'm not a huge cat person (don't hate me!) but how can you resist that little face. It helps that he's a pastel mint colour too because it's one of my absolute favourites! Another favourite from the collection is the Gold Moustache Man Tee. He's so cute with his little top hat!
09. As a self confessed lover of lip balms, it is no real surprise that I'm lusting over the Dior Addict Lip Glow! I have the Dior Rosy Glow blush which is supposed to adjust to each persons individual chemistry to give a unique colour and I love it, so I have high hopes for this little beauty. I'm not hugely into lip products (although I'm sure you'd disagree if you saw my lip product drawer!) but when I do reach for them I like them to feel weightless and not heavy and dry. At £22 this is one expensive lip balm but I so want to give it a whirl and see if it works! Have you ever tried it before?
What's on your current lust list?