1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?It's definitely getting to spend real, quality time with my loved ones! Everyone's in the festive spirit, full of smiles and excitement & it's a time that you really get to slow down and appreciate those wonderful people who make your life extra special. I'm definitely a family person, we have a small little family unit and I love how close we all are. And you all get to wear those silly paper hats from the crackers. There's nothing like some family bonding time wearing silly paper hats!
2. What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?I'm all about the bright lip colours for sure! I absolutely adore Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick which is an intense pinky-red shade and I just recently purchased True Red from Revlon which is, as the name suggests, a true red! They're both beautiful and they feel especially lovely to wear during December!
3. Real or fake tree?As much as I would love a real tree, my naughty puppy would only try and eat it. Or worse. Pee on it! So we have a fake tree, which I don't mind too much. We made it a full 5 days into December before said naughty puppy pinched one of the decorations from the tree and destroyed it! To be honest it was 5 days more than we were expecting and he did it very carefully because he didn't pull the tree over completely! Impressive, huh?!
4. Giving or receiving presents?As lovely as it is to receive presents, I get most excited about shopping for gifts for other people and then watching them open them on Christmas morning. Present buying can be a little stressful, but I try to start as early as possible and look for something I know the person will love and make them smile!
5. Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?My mama and I are actually very naughty and stay up until past midnight on Christmas Eve, so I guess technically it is Christmas day, & open our presents. What can I say? We just can't wait! When I was a little girl though I had to wait until I'd actually been to sleep, but I took great pleasure in waking my parents up super early because I was so excited to run downstairs to see if Santa had been. I always left out a little glass of brandy, a cookie & a carrot for Rudolph! The carrot was always slightly nibbled but the cookie & brandy were always completely gone. I wonder why?!
6. Handmade or bought Christmas cards?Handmade cards are always SO perfect & if I were creative enough I would absolutely make my own. Sadly though whenever I try it looks like a 3 year old has made them, so I tend to stick to bought cards. If you shop around you can find some beautiful cards on the highstreet and I always try to find cards that suit the person I'm giving it too.
|A VERY old picture of me one Christmas! I think I was 19 here & super slim! Hello eyeliner & super swoopy side fringe!|
7. What is your favourite Christmas film?Oh gosh, this is a difficult question and I think my answer would change every time you asked! Right now I would say Miracle on 34th Street though I think! It's such a cute film and it always makes me smile whenever I watch it! Do you believe?
8. What is your favourite Christmas food?One of my favourite things about Christmas Day is the food. It's the one day of the year I allow myself to go totally crazy and eat whatever and how much I want. A late afternoon nap is usually needed because of all the food eaten! We always have a yummy dinner with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, lots of veggies & gravy, which I love. And then of course, a lot of chocolates are consumed. Ooh, we always have a Terry's Chocolate Orange or two, it's kind of a mini tradition so I'd say that is my favourite Christmas food! It's not Terry's, it's mine! Yummy ♥
If you've done this tag, leave a link in the comments & if you haven't...
... I tag: YOU!