|I would really love you to watch the video, I've kept it as short as possible - all the facts are under 5 minutes! But I've also written them below just in case video's aren't your thing!|
1. My name is Jennie May.
2. When I grow up I would like to take photographs for a living.
3. I need glasses to see with.
4. The city of Edinburgh will always have a very special place in my heart.
5. I first met my boyfriend through Flickr & we were in a long distance relationship for 3 years.
6. This year we will celebrate our 5 year anniversary.
7. This is my favourite number.
8. I only ever really enjoy a film if I've seen it before.
9. In the words of Bridget Jones, I will probably always be just a little bit fat.
10. I have a house rabbit, his name is Ralphie & this is what he looks like.
11. Pretty much the only songs I ever listen to are by Sia or Zero 7 & I still can't listen to Breathe Me without crying.
12. I used to live by the seaside but now I live in the middle of the countryside.
13. I'm extremely shy and introverted.
14. I prefer cosy nights in to wild nights out.
15. I am 5'9 and a half!
16. I like to pretend I'm really tidy & organised but really I'm one of the messiest people you will ever know!
17. I really wish that I could draw.
18. I dropped out of University. Twice. But I don't regret it at all.
19. One of my favourite quotes is 'If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough.'
20. I have the worst memory ever.
21. I'm a vegetarian & I have been since I was born.
22. I never finished reading the Harry Potter books but if I'm ever lucky enough to have a child, I've figured we can finish them together.
23. This is how old I am.
24. I have grown up surrounded by animals. My family has had everything from chickens & budgies to chinchillas & guinea pigs.
25. I'm total night owl. I'm always at my most productive between the hours of midnight & 3am but I try not to stay up that late most of the time.
26. My boyfriend is half Filipino.
27. The thought of getting on an aeroplane terrifies me.
28. My mama's dog is called Mister Bailey. He is the most human like dog I have ever met & for that reason I'm convinced he did something very naughty in his previous human life and is now being forced to live as a dog to prove that he can be a good boy. Well, maybe not. But he definitely has the most expressive eyebrows of any dog. Ever.
29. No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July is one of my favourite books.
30. I cry at absolutely everything.
31. I cut my own hair. Which is why it doesn't look very good!
32. I am an only child.
33. I'm the absolute worst at replying to my emails!
34. Most days I wear zero make up.
35. I'm very protective over my things & I like to refer to that as only child syndrome.
36. I don't know how to drive & I've never taken a single lesson.
37. I've never broken a bone before but I have split my chin open whilst falling over the handle bars of a tricycle when I was very little & trying to go down a step. To this day I still remember the slow motion feeling of falling.
38. I kind of feel like a bit of a girl fail because I don't want a big white wedding. But I would love to get married.
39. I absolutely hate being the centre of attention.
40. I'm the worlds best procrastinator. If there's something I'm supposed to be doing you can pretty much guarantee that I'll just be doing something else instead.
41. I am a very good sleeper. I can sleep anywhere, any time, even if I'm not really that tired.
42. In Primary School I had a 'friend' who would say mean things to me all the time for years until one day, I don't know what happened, I just snapped and I slapped her around the face. To this day I still feel guilty about it!
43. One of my favourite words is enigmatic and I try to slip it into as many everyday conversations as I can without sounding like a pretentious fool!
44. I always fall over in public places!
45. I really like to cook but I hate washing up. It's one of my least favourite things.
46. I used to be overly concerned about what people thought of me, especially on the Internet. But now I don't really care that much.
47. Even though I struggle with this sometimes, I really try to see the positives in absolutely everything.
48. I love anything glittery.
49. I have my grandmothers engagement ring & I wear it almost every single day.
50. I still have my favourite childhood toys. This is Reginald Bear and he is as old as I am.
|He does have a head - promise!|
Have you done a post or video like this? If so leave a link in the comments below!