2. I haven't really seen many reviews of Topshop Saint lipstick but the pictures online look super pretty even though I think it would wash me out a lot. I'm a huge fan of Topshop make up, especially their lipsticks and I kind of feel like I almost want to collect every shade. Someone tell me no, please? That's so silly!
3. Comfy clothes are my absolute favourite and this smock dress from ASOS looks like it's the epitome of comfort. I like that this has a fitted high waist because I find that usually these kinds of dresses have a drop waist which is one of the most unflattering things for my body type. I'm all about the high waists!
4. Having an entire house to decorate can often feel like a super overwhelming and daunting task. Paint colours, curtain patterns and big furniture items are a nightmare to choose if you're as indecisive as we are but little things like this are SO easy and I'm sure I'm becoming addicted to buying little knick-knacks. This little Anthropologie Dachshund letter holder is so adorable and actually quite practical too. Bonus.
5. I have seen a lot of bunny ring holders around recently but this one from Urban Outfitters has really caught my eye because of the beautiful blue shade. It would look so adorable on our side table that I'm on a mission to fill with cute & personal things.
6. Looking at the new Chanel Spring make up collection was a huge mistake because now I want pretty much everything. A new highlighter is something I definitely don't need but just look at this highlighter. It's stunning!
7. I've lived in the country side for almost two years now and I still don't own a pair of wellies. I keep putting off buying a pair for reasons even I can't understand so I should probably buy some cheap ones to see if I even like them but I can't help but lust over a pair of Hunter boots!
8. The Pandora Valentine 2013 collection is so sweet, I feel like they always get it so right with their collections and this one is no exception. The two charms that have especially caught my eye are the Silver Turtle Doves which is effortlessly adorable & the Red Pave Heart which is super sparkly and girly.
What's on your lust list this month?