|Taken on May 29th 2008|
A few silly things she likes about him
- He is one of the most patient people I have ever met and politely talks me out of a lot of the crazy d.i.y ideas I want to do to the house that I see on Pinterest. Our home would quite literally look like Pinterest had thrown up all over it if he didn't! (She's right, it would! - Mark.)
- He makes a very particular face when I leave crumbs all over the kitchen. (Well, you never tidy them up! - Mark.) (I would eventually! ;) - Jennie xo)
- He is always there for everyone, no questions asked, no matter what.
- He always starts eating crisps or another noisy food at the most important/best/most emotional part of the film - every time! We can't watch Titanic together because of that, oh and he laughs whenever I cry during a film and makes me cry-laugh while telling him to stop it! I know he does it on purpose. (She's right, I do! - Mark.)
A few silly things he likes about her:
- She says meow a lot when talking to me, sometimes she even accidentally says it to other people before turning red when she realises what she's said. We don't even remember why we started doing it, or why it's so funny but it is!
- She can never eat a kit-kat properly and ends up making a mess. (I'm sure there's some kind of unwritten rule that you have to bite all the chocolate off from around the outside first before eating the middle, right?! - Jennie xo) (Only messy people think that ;) - Mark.)
- She is creative, articulate and a little shy in social situations.
- She does silly dances that always make me laugh and sometimes the neighbours can see but she doesn't care!
Thank you for the most amazing 5 years, I love you!