- Eating an ice lolly for breakfast because it's too hot for anything else. Probably not the best way to start the day, sorry body, but I loved it!
- Mark & I opening a pack of jelly snake sweeties and proceeding to hit each other with them. If you use them as a slingshot it's perfectly possible to hit someone square in the eyes from all the way across the room. Sometimes we are five!
- Doing a spot of fantasy home shopping & it turns out my taste isn't as expensive as I once thought!
- Discovering ice cream gives me spots BUT if I ever happen to fancy a 99 with a flake I'm going to have one anyway - take that, face!
- Having to pop to the post office, misjudging the step and falling arse over tit into said post office. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I've done this, but at least I gave the lovely little old man a good laugh. I couldn't look him in the eye. Oh hello embarrassment.
- Finally getting around to dusting the windowsill behind the TV only to discover quite an extensive moth graveyard. Sorry little guys!