- Attempting to take blog photographs even though it's pretty much already dark. Go away rain clouds!
- Wailing along to this song on repeat, sorry neighbours!
- Lusting over record players. Yep, still. I'll cave and buy one soon, I can feel the purchase coming. My bank balance is telling me no but my heart is telling me to DO IT! Besides, I have a record here just waiting to be played. It's whispering to me '...pssst...jennieee...play me...it's why I'm hereeee....!' I mean, it would be rude not to listen to it...
- Trying to make a dent in my to-do list but I keep adding things I've already done so I can cross them off. I also add silly things like 'make lunch' even though that doesn't need to be on the list, I'm not likely to forget lunch!! It's one of my favourite parts of the day. True story.
- Drinking my
second thirdfourth cup of coffee! Oops.
- Wondering how it's almost the end of January already. It simultaneously feels like it's been the quickest and the slowest month. That's not possible but I'm on my fourth coffee so I think anything is possible in my head today...
Are you having a nice Wednesday so far?