2. This. A million and one thank you's!
3. The Great British Bake Off starts tonight. I'm so excited it's getting a bit ridiculous!
4. Listening to
5. Incredible customer service from Lulu Lemon. My order was delayed and they sent me a gift card to apologise. An unexpected surprise that hit my inbox at just the right moment to completely turn around a not-so-great morning.
6. Going (almost) dairy-free & not missing cheese as much as I thought I would. Well, not yet anyway.
7. Digestive biscuits and warm coconut milk. Sounds awful. Tastes amazing.
8. Accepting that sometimes it's okay to move on from something that's not working.
9. Goodreads. There's something oddly satisfying about having a digital record of my books. I'm not sure why.
10. Receiving a parcel of University text books and not being able to wait before diving right in. I'm making the most of this enthusiasm because come November I image the novelty will have worn off!
What has been making you happy this week?
Now playing: Sia - Lullaby