2. Banks. She is amazing!
3. Investing in a few new skin care products in the escentual sale. I'm going to try and stick to a routine and stop flitting between different products because these breakouts need to leave my face asap.
4. Beat generation literature. I'm looking forward to exploring it more.
5. This candle. Yep, totally want it just for the jar! Also this fragrance for the same reasons!
6. Finding some stories I wrote and the little books I made when I was really small. I'll have to show them to you one day, they're hilariously terrible!
7. No substitutions on my online grocery order, that's almost a miracle! Nice work, Morrisons!
8. The Penguin Modern Classics collection. Minus the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory cover, which one marketing ploy too far for me (I don't mind the cover itself, but I think Penguin wanted a whole bunch of free advertising and hey, it worked!)
9. Watching Good Will Hunting and crying and smiling at the same time.
10. Bunny cuddles. Little Ralphie hasn't been very well recently so I've been making sure he gets extra cuddles just because.
What has been making you happy recently?
Now playing: Banks - This Is What It Feels Like