2. Reusing empty Neal's Yard jars as tea light holders. The blue glow is beautiful.
3. Over 100 wonderful humans subscribing to The Book Journal already. I'm speechless!
4. Hot vegetable soup, with a big chunk of bread. SO good!
5. Sarah Kay's TED Talk
6. New books - to read a little more about them, click here!
7. Getting organised! There's something about the month of September that encourages me to properly file things away and plan my time better. I'm hoping it'll last longer than the few weeks it usually does before I slip back into my messy ways!
8. Wednesday evenings = Bake Off time! Hopefully there will be no repeats of last week's shenanigans. It's a nice show about baking cakes, totally not cool that they edited it to cause drama!
9. Puppy sitting for my mama and listening to his little snores. So cute!
10. Early nights. I'm usually such a night owl, but being tucked up in bed before 10 isn't so bad!
What has been making you happy recently?