Tuesday, 7 October 2014
10 happy things #6
2. My new desk. I love it so much that I probably won't stop talking about it for months.
3. Rockett St George. I could very easily part with a lot of money on their stunning homeware collection. I may have already purchased a few things and I must say, their customer service is top notch!
4. The Civil Wars. It's so sad to think that they're no longer together, but I've been playing them on repeat all week and they were so delightful when I saw them a couple of years ago.
5. Jumpers, sweatpants & slippers; the perfect cosy combination.
6. My plant pot has been plant-less for years and I'm thinking it's quite unlikely that I will actually go and get a plant for it any time soon, so in the meantime it's proving to be a really excellent cotton ball dispenser!
7. Buying a used book on Amazon described as being in 'great condition' and it not being on the cusp of falling apart. A miracle has happened.
8. Surviving Ikea on a Saturday. It was screaming children galore but we made it out with only minor headaches.
9. Re-watching The Perks of being a Wallflower for the millionth time. Never gets old.
10. My boyfriend's homemade strawberry jam. I've been telling him he should sell it, it's that good!
What has been making you happy this week?