Hello & happy Sunday! One of my favourite blogging ladies in the world, beautiful Miho, tagged me for the One Lovely Blogger Award so here are seven things about me...
- I've been writing here on sailboat for almost five years & it's the longest I've ever stuck at anything. There have been times when I lost my way a little, but it's easily one of the best decisions I've ever made.
- A year ago I probably could have counted on 2 hands the amount of books I'd read since my teenage years. Twelve months ago a University tutor reignited my love for literature through her unwavering encouragement and sheer passion for language. I won't ever be able to thank her enough.
- I have serious crisp issues, especially if they're salt & vinegar flavoured. I can't buy those big sharing bags because I will eat them all and I probably won't share them.
- Without my glasses I can't see a thing, but I've made a mental floor plan of my house so I can navigate around it perfectly in the dark/without my glasses on and not stub my toes on anything.
- My handwriting is truly awful. A lot of the time I have no idea what I've written down that I'm supposed to remember or do.
- I have a tendency to drop off the radar a lot without realising I'm doing it. I don't have a phone and I'm terrible at replying to tweets and emails. I am trying to make a conscious effort to get better at it though. It's one of the personality traits I'm not particularly fond of and trying to make small talk is pretty much my worst nightmare.
- My special talent is sleeping. I can fall asleep pretty much anywhere, even if I'm not very tired. I can't nap though because I always wake up in the worst mood!