I first saw this tag over on Life, Set Sail and I thought it looked wonderful. The idea is to answer each category with the first three things that come to mind, the only rule being to not think too much about it. I've added a couple of extra categories on to the end because I couldn't resist, so without further ado, here we go...
1. Products/things: Instax mini camera, Organic Surge spiced lily bubble bath, Dumbledore's wand.
2. Foods: Salt & Vinegar crisps, steamed broccoli with feta, macaroni & cheese.
3. Places: Edinburgh, Hengistbury Head, the Tate Modern.
4. Things you'd miss if you didn't have them: My family, little Ralphie, my bookshelf.
5. Things you do when you're bored: Read, pilates, browse bloglovin'.
6. Things you enjoy when it's sunny: Ice lollies, midi dresses, the smell of barbecues.
7. Films: Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pan's Labyrinth.
8. Songs: Lullaby by Sia, Someone New by Banks, You Sent Me Flying by Amy Winehouse.
9. Brands: Lomography, NEOM, Rockett St George.
10. Outdoor things you like: Starry nights, the seaside, wandering in the countryside with a camera in hand.
11. Events: Christmas Eve, the Booker Prize shortlist announcement, winter solstice
12. Cartoons: Hey Arnold, The Poddington Peas, Scooby Doo.
13. Buildings: Home, Edinburgh Castle, York Minster.
14. Anything in everyday life: Staying up late, foggy mornings, cuddles.
15. Traits in a person: Honesty, kindness, humour.
16. Influences: My mother, J.K. Rowling, Rinko Kawauchi.
17. Drinks: Peppermint hot chocolate, Hendricks, raspberry lemonade.
18. Experiences: Starting a blog, going back to University, picking up a camera for the first time.
19. Things to watch: TED Talks, Spaced, Grand Designs.
20. Youtubers: Anna Lee & Jesse, Fleur DeForce, Mercy's Bookish Musings.
21. Blogs: Tiny Paint Pot, Scarphelia, Deluminators.
22. Books: Harry Potter, Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton.
I tag you!