|Organic Surge Christmas Beauty Blogger Bundle* (£35.50)|
- Hot Cloth Cleanser | £13.95
- Overnight Sensation Night Cream | £10.95
- Spiced Lily Foaming Bath | £5.99
- Gardeners Hand Cream | £7.99
* * *I love when a brand recognises the love they receive from beauty bloggers and Organic Surge always do just that. This year they have put together a little bundle featuring some of their most tried, tested, and loved products for Christmas.
The only product I hadn't tried before was the Gardeners Hand Cream. I'm not green fingered at all but I like something soothing in the colder months and the aloe vera in this does just that. The Spiced Lily Foaming Bath is my favourite Organic Surge product. I've purchased and used up countless bottles because I find the scent so relaxing on an evening before bedtime.
I don't tend to reach for hot cloth cleansers very often anymore, but the only one I do use somewhat regularly is this Brightening Cleanser. It's nothing revolutionary, no bells and whistles, but it just works. The Night Cream is very similar, it doesn't work miracles but it's a lovely, very simple nighttime moisturiser.
If you're thinking there are some special people in your life that would love Organic Surge products, perhaps one that's more into skincare & one that loves bath and body products, you could very easily get two wonderful gifts from this bundle.
Are you an Organic Surge fan?