Edinburgh, and I can't quite explain why further than I was there in my late teens and it helped shape me more than any other place has.
2. Blank Space. What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
That I'll be really easily offended and so people very often tip-toe around constructive criticism. I'm not sure if this is because I'm quite a shy person or something? But it's really unlikely that I'll be offended, even if someone's being really rude to me.
3. Style. What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
A simple black blazer. It's not the most exciting thing but it always makes me feel so much more put together, even if it's just thrown over a smock dress!
4. Out of the Woods. What is one thing that you're afraid of?
My default answer is always spiders, but I suppose I'm also a little bit afraid of not being able to achieve certain goals. It's up to me to make things happen though, so I'll have to suck it up and give it my best!
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay. Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
No one really, I don't think. Gosh, does that make me a horrible person? I guess the people who are still in my life are the ones that are supposed to be.
6. Shake It Off. What is something you have had to shake off?
Negativity. I used to think about all the things that could go wrong so I'd be prepared if something did actually end up going wrong. It was exhausting, and it turns out that if you project positivity, it's likely you'll get positivity back.
7. I Wish You Would. What is something you'd like to happen right now?
I'd really like to be able to get this novel that's ticking around inside my head down on to paper. I think it's going to be a bit of a drawn out process though.
8. Bad Blood. Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Yes and the worst part was I let it slide until I finally realised that I don't have to deal with people I can't trust in my life. I've probably gone too far the other way now though because I'm not the most forgiving person. Maybe I should work on that?
9. Wildest Dreams. What would you like to be remembered for?
For making the right decisions more often than making the wrong ones and for making the best of everything.
10. How You Get The Girl. What is your favourite pick-up line?
I don't have one, I can't deal with the awkwardness!
11. This Love. What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
My love for literature. I don't know where I veered off the path, but I'm so happy to have found my way back.
12. I Know Places. Where is one place you always feel safe?
Home. It's comforting being in a familiar place, surrounded by familiar people and things.
13. Clean. What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Anything is possible if you believe in it enough and work hard. I think it's one that's learned over time.
I tag you!