- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- The Balm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer
- The Body Shop Eyeshadow Brush
- The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner
- Mini Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Vichy Idealia Life Serum
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
- Mini Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
- Mini L'Occitane Hand Cream
- Superdrug Yoghurt Smoothie Mask
- Superdrug Tropical Cocktail Peel-Off Mask
- Mini Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil
- Mini Aromatherapy Associates Revive Evening Bath & Shower Oil
- Mini Conscious Skincare Grapefruit & Rosewood Bath Soak
- You must be subscribed to sailboat. (Please let me know how you're subscribed in your comment below including your bloglovin'/GFC name)
- Leave a comment below this post only telling me something about you. It can be anything at all; your favourite book, your favourite beauty product, the best thing that happened to you this year... anything! (And please include a way to contact you if you were to win, e.g. an email address or twitter handle!)
- For an extra entry post a tweet including a link to this giveaway. (Please leave a link to your tweet in your comment so I'll know to count your extra entry)
An Example Entry:
+ I'm subscribed via bloglovin' and my username is...
+ My favourite book I read this year is The Luminaries.
+ I've tweeted here: (Link to Tweet).
Good Luck & thank you for always being so wonderful!
Open internationally. The giveaway will close at Midnight GMT on December 24th 2014. Please read the entry requirements carefully and include all required information in your comment. There will be one winner, chosen at random from all qualifying entries on December 26th 2014 and contacted directly by myself. If you're underage please get permission from your parent/guardian because I will contact you for your postal address if you are to win. If you're not a genuine reader please don't enter, this is a giveaway intended for my readers as a thank you for allowing me to be a small part of their day.