Monday, 8 December 2014
Empties & Mini Reviews #2 | Blogmas Day Eight
REN Rose Otto Body Wash
- I have a lot of love for the whole Rose Otto range. Pricey but so lovely!
The Bathory Bath Soak*
- A really fabulous concept, being able to choose which oils you want to add to your soak makes it feel a little more personalised. I opted for oatmeal, honey and buttermilk & the scent was insanely nice. The only issue I had was that I only got 2 baths out of the jar and at £18 it's definitely a treat product. Would make a really nice gift I think, the packaging is beautiful.
Weleda Pomegranate Body Wash
- I really liked this. The full size is £8.95, which is a little more than I'd usually like to spend on a body wash but I'd consider it for sure.
L'Occitane Instant Hydration Mask
- I adore this mask, I've been through countless tubes and it's a fabulous one to have in your stash in you have dry skin.
REN Rose Otto Body Oil
- Such a lovely body oil, it's pretty perfect.
Korres Citrus Body Milk*
- Not too greasy, but very hydrating.
REN Rose Otto Body Cream
- Like I said, I'm pretty crazy for this whole range!
- It's nice but I'm not entirely convinced it's £40 nice, you know?
L'Occitane Hyration Face Mist
- This can has been sitting in my stash for the longest time and I'm actually quite relieved to have finally finished it! L'Occitane products are always lovely, I've never been disappointed by anything from range.
Avene Thermal Spring Water
- I've lost count of the number of these I've been through. Sure it's just water in a can, but it's really nice water in a can!
Make Up Revolution Concealer*
- I think it's time to admit that Make Up Revolution and I just don't get along.
Sanctuary Spa Peptide Eye Cream
- My second little pot of this and I think that once I've used up my current eye cream I'll go back to this one.
A bunch of lip balms!
- Do lip balms multiply in the night? I seem to have so many!
REN Rose Moisture Defence Serum
- Not quite empty yet, but it's pretty close. I've been using this multiple times a day ever since the cold weather really began and it's been perfect at combating dry skin.
Nivea Sensitive Cleansing Milk
- A very simple cleanser that doesn't promise too much and I like that.
Good Things Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser
- Another really nice, no-fuss, no-frills cleanser that's affordable and does exactly what it promises to. I would definitely repurchase this one.
La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+
- One of my summer must-have products and although I have a little bit left it probably won't keep until next summer
Free From Frizz Watermelon Shampoo & Conditioner*
- And the award for the best scented shampoo goes too...this! It didn't do anything to help with my frizzy hair and I'm not sure I'd repurchase, but I enjoyed these while I had them.
Bamboo Style Boho Waves Texture Mist*
- Apart from the scent, I liked this. It did what it promised and wasn't sticky or heavy feeling.
Beauty Protector Mask*
-This whole range is fabulous! I've never been excited about a hair product before but everything is so right about this brand. The scent is so lovely too and it actually lingers in my hair for a long time. Nice!