* * *
- I'm puppy sitting and he whined and pretended to shiver until I put a blanket over him. I've told him he looks ridiculous but I don't think he cares! To be honest if I could do the same thing I probably would...
- I have to put together a little bookcase, which I don't mind because I quite like putting together flat packed furniture. That is definitely in the running for the most boring thing I've ever said. And the holes haven't been drilled properly so the air may be blue quite quickly and I'll deny all knowledge ever saying such a thing.
- Breakfast is barely over and I'm already thinking about lunch. I think it's just going to be one of those 'constantly peckish' days...
- I'm doing the Penguin UK Book A Day Challenge over on my book blog and it's only day two but I already think it's the best challenge ever!
- Blogmas is proving to be the perfect thing for reviving my love of blogging. There are definitely some changes coming but I'm excited to embrace them now, rather than avoiding them like I have been for the majority of the year. This space is almost 5 years old, such a huge part of my life and I'm certainly not ready to leave it behind just yet!