2. Dreaming about owning a publishing house specialising in slightly obscure books. It's never going to happen, but I think it's okay to indulge in dreams every so often.
3. A day of replying to comments & catching up on my bloglovin' feed awaits - perfect!
4. Her written & directed by Spike Jonze.
5. Alpro devilishly dark chocolate desserts. If I could survive on just these I would. I think I like them even more than I like sandwiches. And I like sandwiches A LOT!
6. The Book Journal - coming soon!
7. Noting down the things that have made me happy for these posts!
8. The new series of Long Lost Family is as wonderful as ever and The Great British Bake Off is back next week! My favourite TV shows!
9. Positive thoughts banishing any semblance of negative ones instantly.
10. Results day at University & finding out that I passed, despite some incredibly tough marking. A first is now ever so slightly out of my reach, but I will be over the moon to graduate with a 2:1 next year, fingers crossed! Taking the leap back into education is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
What is making you happy so far this week?
Now playing: Sampha - Too Much