It probably won't come as much of a surprise that the My Little Parisienne box* was my favourite. I suppose it just feels like there's so much thought that has gone into every single thing that's included and it feels more like a gift from a friend than a subscription service.
I also think that Glossybox* really upped their game with their beautifully designed box and I'm hoping that they continue getting better for the final few months of the year too. The Benefit eye cream totally prevented Birchbox* from having a bad month (in my opinion), but even then I thought everything else was just okay.
And finally Love Me Beauty* have completely revamped their service and I think it's a positive change. I don't think I'll be receiving any more of their boxes this year, but do keep an eye on their selection of products because if that improves it might prove to be the service that provides the best value for money long term.
I'll leave you with a quick rundown of everything that was in each of the boxes I received this month:
My Little Box | Parisienne Edition
- Paris Stickers - adorable!
- Sweet Eiffel Tower Illustration - awaiting a frame!
- A Notebook - will live on my desk when it arrives!
- Macbook Sleeve - so cute!
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - really lovely so far.
- Nuxe Dry Oil - an all time favourite product!
- Golden Highlighting Pen - a little too golden for my skin tone.
Glossybox | Karen Millen Edition
- ModelCo More Brows - really like this so far!
- Nails Inc Matte Top Coat - a lovely product.
- L'Oreal Mythic Oil Masque - I haven't tried this yet.
- Origins Plantscription Serum - feels quite nice but the full size is crazy expensive.
- 2x sachet Skin Pep Brightening Peeling Gel - felt very tingly but I didn't notice a huge difference
- 1x sachet Skin Pep Dark Circle Eraser - I haven't used this yet.
Birchbox | Happy Days Edition
- Agave Healing Oil Treatment - hydrating without being too heavy.
- Premae Mild Dermabrasion Face & Body Scrub - not as scrubby as I was expecting!
- ModelCo Power Lash Mascara - way too gloopy!
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper in 'Rio' - not a fan.
- Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream - really like!
- Birchbox Photo Clip - I probably won't use this.
- Urban Fruit Smashing Strawberry Snack Pack - yummy!
Love Me Beauty | The Relaunch
- Percy & Reed Shine and Fragrance Spray - I don't notice much shine, but it smells lovely
- Oriflame Ecollagen Eye Cream - one of my favourite day time eye creams
- Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser - a nice, pretty basic feeling, face wash
- Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer - I haven't used this yet
* * *Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes?
Which was your favourite this month?