01. Getting up at 7:30 is always a struggle (the downside to being a night owl), that extra half an hour always seems like a good idea at the time, but it's rarely worth it.
02. Things around these parts have had a little revamp. It's really the only thing I accomplished yesterday. It's rough around the edges, quite a realistic reflection of my life at the moment, and it feels like a good fit.
03. Florence's new album is still on repeat. Favourite songs: "St. Jude", "Various Storms and Saints", "Caught" & "Mother".
04. We're half way through June and I'm yet to read a book. It's okay to not do something for a little while, even if it's something you love above most other things. But I think it's time to delve into another world for a little while this afternoon.
05. Impermanence; memories fade, wounds heal and time marches on. There's a particular essence that impermanence has that I have yet to be able to find the right combination of words to capture. But there's a certain allure there, that's for sure.
* * *
Sending you good vibes this Monday morning!
P.S. My first "All Aboard" advertiser is Sunny Sweet Pea & she's pretty great!