- Ralphie got a new house this week & it means he gets to chill all day in his favourite spot under my desk. He's also growing a mighty fine grey beard. It's very dashing.
- The beauty in seeing someone feel free and able to be unapologetically themselves. That's sheer happiness right there.
- The new Florence + The Machine album.
- This calendar/planner* thingy. The design isn't totally my style, but it's undated so I can use it during the months I need to get a lot of things done and skip the times when I can get by just with a list on a piece of paper torn out of a notebook, which is usually how I roll.
- Discovering the wonders of rowing machines. Currently every muscle in my body hurts a bit, but that's got to mean something is happening, right? I also may or may not imagine I'm out on a river on a glorious summer's day whilst I'm on it.
- Cheerios. Especially the chocolate ones.
* * *
Now I'd really like to know what's been making YOU happy so far this week!
P.S. My first "All Aboard" advertiser is Sunny Sweet Pea, she's pretty fabulous and I would love you to stop by her space to say hi!