Today I'm here to talk about snacks again. Do you like snacks? I like snacks!
- Beatnuts and Berries | Flame raisin, peanuts, sunflower seeds, cranberries, hazelnuts & almonds
- Brownie Crumbles | A brownie crumble biscuits with a rich cocoa taste
- Chili Lime Shot | Jalapeno chilli and kaffir lime pumpkin seeds
- Essential Nutty Mix | Peanuts, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, almonds and walnuts
- Nuts About Ella | Sultanas with cacao, chocolate and hazelnuts
- Darjeeling Earl Grey Tea
- Lime & Mint Tea
The brownie crumbles didn't make it as far as being photographed. The box arrived at about 11am last Wednesday. I'd just made a cup of tea. I was a bit peckish. Eating them immediately seemed like the right thing to do. Little bites of crumbly biscuits that taste like a rich chocolate brownie. Perfect.
As for everything else, Nuts About Ella was my favourite. The combination tasted even better than a fruit & nut chocolate bar and I'm pretty fond of those. I was also pleasantly surprised by the chilli & lime pumpkin seeds; I'm not really a fan of spicy things but these weren't too overpowering. I would have liked to see a little more variety, there were a lot of nuts, but they kept me away from the ever-tempting biscuit tin. I'm hoping they'll be expanding their range a little more soon, especially because their competitors now have such extensive menus.
If you'd like to try a free box, pop the following code in at the EarlyBird checkout: bebop-5224
What do you think about this box?
* * *