T H E W E E K T H A T W A S .
- Beatrix got some new toys.
- I ate my dairy free Easter egg.
- I then proceeded to eat most of the other chocolate in the house.
- And then felt terrible.
- So there's that.
F R O M A R O U N D T H E W E B .
- Don't wait, just make the thing.
- On terrible writing advice from famous writers.
- Maybe I'm not "fuckable" ...That's fine, I'm not for you to fuck.
- 50 captivating photographs of girls going to school around the world.
- Things I've lost in transit.
- Interview with a bookstore: The Strand, New York City.
- 13 bedrooms literature lovers would want to sleep in.
- Otherworldly aerial photographs of Icelandic landscapes.
- Emma Watson beatboxing.
- An essential occult reading list.
F A V O U R I T E B E A U T Y T H I N G S .
Too Faced Blush in Baby Love » Beautiful colour, blends like a dream, lasts all day. Brilliant.
Pitrok Crystal Deodorant » My first foray into natural deodorants and I'm already won over.
Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Body Lotion » Hydrating + lightweight. The perfect combination.
B O O K S .
My Name is Leon by Kit de Waal
Like a Mule Bringing Ice Cream to the Sun by Sarah Ladipo Manyika
Born on a Tuesday by Elnathan John
M Train by Patti Smith
The Lonely City by Olivia Laing
Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell
B L O G S .
S O N G S .